Tip: If you go to the doctor with dizziness, it is good to list a few things for yourself in advance. This allows you to provide specific answers to the questions of the GP. Perhaps finding a cause will then become a little easier. Ask yourself the following questions:
- How would you describe the dizziness?
- In what situations do you suffer from it?
- How long have you been bothered by it?
- Do you have to stay in bed if you are dizzy, or can you just function?
- Do you also have other complaints during an attack of dizziness?
- Do you use medicines, and if so, which ones?